The below list contains a detailed description of currently supported features.
If you want to suggest a new feature, please suggest it.
- Video window that displays current video. and objects
- Video panel to display video properties: video size, duration, codecs and more.
- Timeline window for various objects.
- Property editor to edit object properties.
- Video/timeline scaling.
- Fully customizable interface.
- Creates/saves/loads your work (including images and sounds) as .nmk projects.
- Resolves a video path automatically.
- Many predfined object you can add to video: callouts, arrows, images (GIF, JPEG, BMP), lines, text, outlines, sounds (WAV, MP3, WMA, AU, AIFF),
narrations (WAV, MP3).
- Custom images are also allowed.
- Various transitions you can add to video: Fade-In, Fade-Out, and much more.
- Object editor to change object properties: position, size, text, font and more.
- Visual editing by mouse.
- Choosing a transparent color for images.
- Play/Stop/Start/End commands.
- Tracking bar, volume control and repeat mode.
- Preview mode to view the result of editing in real time.
- Accepts AVI, MPEG, WMV video files.
- Installed video/audio codecs are supported.
- video/audio codec, codec configuration, sample rate, channels, keyframe value
- video/audio quality, media player, custom media profile: .prx
- FLV/SWF (FLASH)
- format: FLV/SWF, video codec: H263/Screen Video, audio codec: MP3/ADPCM, sample rate, bitrate, media player (only FLV), skins.
- Video size/frame rate changing.
- Built-in Audio Recorder to add narrations (MP3/WAV).
- Lossless video codec for demonstrations/tutorials.
- Built-in MP3 compressor to avoid problems in Vista/Windows 7.